Nofence is hiring a new team member for our Customer Support Team in the UK. The successful applicant will be an important member of a professional unit dedicated to great customer experiences.
We are looking for a candidate with a keen interest in our product and with the ability to gain the knowledge and understanding to be able to support customers using our technology. A background within the agricultural industry is preferred, but not a requirement. We are looking for a structured candidate with a flexible approach to all aspects of the role. The main responsibilities will be to maintain close customer contact and handle support tickets, with English customers.
The role will be based at the Nofence office at the Agri-Epi Centre, Edgmond, UK.
- Secure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactive support - helping the customer gain competence and finding solutions though our tools and information channels
- Cooperation with colleagues and other Nofence teams
- Answering inbound inquiries from customers via phone, email and other tools.
- System monitoring
- Customer follow-up
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent in a field relevant to the position. Practical experience and engagement can compensate for a lack of formal qualifications
- Keen interest in our product and ability to gain competence in our technology
- Competent IT user with experience of using a variety of IT solutions
- Spots challenges and provides solutions. Great passion for customer service in general
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Eager to show initiative, works independently and prioritises the most important tasks first
- A background which makes you able to answer general questions related to agriculture or animal husbandry, as well as questions of a technical nature
Nofence is proud to have built the world’s first virtual fence for livestock. Our product represents the beginning of a tremendous shift in farming towards a sustainable future for agriculture. Our solution is a patented IoT product (a collar for livestock) that delivers a great, and highly practical, value proposition to farmers. The collars are connected devices for grazing animals that replace fencing. The main feature is that the product gives livestock better access to pasture. We already have a good and competitive product, but there is still an endless road of opportunities to develop the perfect livestock solution. We need skilled and dedicated employees that enable our vision of becoming the obvious choice for livestock farmers all over the world. We are now aiming to strengthen our team in Norway. Make an impact and join us in creating technology that make a positive difference for animals, farmers and the environment.
As a company still in our early stages our way of working is continuously evolving, and you will have the opportunity to make an impact on how we do things. We are passionate about product development, animal welfare and sustainable agriculture. As our colleague you will be part of an exciting company with enormous ambitions for international growth.
Make an impact
At Nofence, you will use your skills to create a positive difference. Not just for animals and farmers, but for the environment. We believe in the potential of sustainable agriculture, and genuinely think our grazing technology can be the biggest technological change in agriculture since the tractor.