- Market analysis - to prepare new market entrants
- Sales & Marketing analysis - to improve next best action
- Customer and user analysis - customer behavior
- Budget, reports and dashboards
- Support Sales & Marketing with facts and figures
- Develop methodology for data based decision making
- Create structure and links between CRM data and actions
- MSc or equvivalent in related topics. Long and relevant work experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Market and/or agricultural background
- Analysis competence
- 3+ years of experience
- International experience and understanding of other cultures
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Hubspot
- Competence within statistics and use of statistical software tools
- Brilliant MS Excel competence
- Excellent English skills
How we work:
We work both in the office and remotely, but we see that as we grow, we’re shifting towards more and more remote work. However, we do expect all employees to meet physically in different parts of Norway regularly, and believe it is an advantage to live relatively close to one of our offices (Oslo or Batnfjordsøra). This is because we think it important to get to know each other well in order to work effectively together as a team and build our common culture.
Nofence is proud to have built the world’s first virtual fence for livestock. Our product represents the beginning of a tremendous shift in farming towards a sustainable future for agriculture. Our solution is a patented IoT product (a collar for livestock) that delivers a great, and highly practical, value proposition to farmers. The collars are connected devices for grazing animals that replace fencing. The main feature is that the product gives livestock better access to pasture. We already have a good and competitive product, but there is still an endless road of opportunities to develop the perfect livestock solution. We need skilled and dedicated employees that enable our vision of becoming the obvious choice for livestock farmers all over the world. We are now aiming to strengthen our team in Norway. Make an impact and join us in creating technology that make a positive difference for animals, farmers and the environment.
As a company still in our early stages our way of working is continuously evolving, and you will have the opportunity to make an impact on how we do things. We are passionate about product development, animal welfare and sustainable agriculture. As our colleague you will be part of an exciting company with enormous ambitions for international growth.
Make an impact
At Nofence, you will use your skills to create a positive difference. Not just for animals and farmers, but for the environment. We believe in the potential of sustainable agriculture, and genuinely think our grazing technology can be the biggest technological change in agriculture since the tractor.
We strongly believe in a Hybrid Workstyle, mixing the best of two worlds. Work together with your colleagues face to face in real life, but also connect and work remote.
Combining the best technology and workstyle, bringing people together in hackathons and project workshops (not only team building exercises), we will bring our HQ, new hubs and remote workers together in One Team.
Our HQ is based in Batnfjordsøra, and our current hubs are located in Oslo and Telford UK. Tell us where you are and why you want to join us!